In line Pressure Relief (660713)
The inline pressure relief offers users the ability to monitor the torque on piles with ease and gives the installer the ability to add a safety point to avoid pile breakage. With two gauges the installer can monitor pressure to determine torque.
- Pressure relief valve to prevent over installation or pile breakage
- Two large gauges for easy monitoring
- Easy set up and directions for use
Wireless Digital Torque monitor (1013WL)
The PierTech wireless digital torque monitor uses pressure to calculate torque and gives a real time digital display of torque, forward and back pressure, and differential pressure. This machine can hold the configurations for multiple drive heads for ease of transfer. Along with real-time tracking the unit can store information that can be exported and given to a professional with time and torque tracking for accurate reporting.
- Real time pressure to torque calculations
- Keeps constant record of installation torque and pressure
- Downloads directly to computer for professional and accurate reporting
TruLink Monitor (TM-TT-45-4-15-5)
The PierTech Trulink real torque monitor takes any guessing out of the equation. The monitor works by using the pin in the ears of the drive to give true torque within a 98% accuracy. This does not use hydraulic pressure, so it can be used on many different drives. The operator can see an accurate torque value and visually monitor the angle of installation with an on screen moving target This monitor can remove a man from your crew. The display offers the ability to download and send the torque logs, depths, and pile numbers in a detailed format directly from the site. This monitor is the cutting-edge top on the line device and can win you projects.
- Uses actual torque, no pressure gauges for 98% accuracy
- Inclinometer offers real time monitoring of piles angle
- Keeps torque in real time for operator to view
- Information can be download to a jump drive on site
- Pins come calibrated with a certificate
- No pressure to torque calculations
- No additional drive head height
- Side loading and down pressure do not affect torque reading