The PierTech All Torque System takes any guessing out of the equation. This system works by taking true torque readings from between the pile and drive head and is read using the application on your cell or tablet. It does not use hydraulic pressure, so it can be used on many different drives. The operator can see an accurate torque value and visually monitor the angle of installation on his smartphone or tablet using the app. The display offers a one click PDF which is easy to use and send the torque logs, depths, and pile numbers in a detailed .csv format directly from the site. This system is the cutting-edge top of the line device and can win you projects.
- Uses actual torque, no pressure gauges for accurate readings.
- Keeps torque in real time for operator to view.
- Information can be emailed from the site.
- The device comes calibrated.
- No pressure to torque calculations.
- Inclinometer offers real-time monitoring of pile angle.
- Sideloading and down pressure do not affect torque reading.