PierTech is very excited to be hosting their online training and certification seminar for February 24th! The virtual seminars have allowed for PierTech to stay safely connected with many contractors, customers, and more throughout the COVID-19 crisis. We are able to continue to help new and existing contractors to add to their business and learn all it takes to install a helical. As we continue to move forward into the uncertain future you should keep an eye out for these exclusive seminars!
Some benefits of becoming a PierTech Installer include:
- A fully engineered foundation system with many different applications
- The training program involves technical and hands-on training
- PierTech teaches torque ration to load capacity, as well as soil mechanics.
Included in the Seminar:
- Understanding foundation design
- Identifying and understanding how to identify foundation failure
- Soil mechanics
- Safe operation and maintenance of the PierTech Installation Equipment
- PierTech installation methods and processes
- Load testing on a Jobsite
If you would like more information on the upcoming seminar do not wait as spots are limited!
Contact us today to get started.