Wind turbine foundations are one of the many forms of alternative energy where the demand has increased. PierTech Systems provides several options for supporting the foundation of green energy alternatives. Using PierTech’s patented system will allow for anchoring of wind turbines.
Why Use PierTech’s System for Wind Turbines?
- Stability is essential in this application.
- Have a durable foundation to last a lifetime.
- Support and stabilize the wind turbine in even the most extreme weather conditions.
- There is no waiting for concrete to cure before building on the foundation.
- An environmentally friendly foundation option.
- Quick Installation of the project compared to using concrete.
The use for wind turbines is to provide a strong foundation, that remains stable throughout a lifetime. PierTech’s patented system can be installed for wind turbine foundations without excessive excavating, allowing installation to take place in a matter of hours rather than days, or moths.
Simplifying the installation, and the use of helical piles will support the foundation for the tower. The piers can support the guy wire that would be used to also raise the tower, reducing more need of concrete, and no wait time, or weather delay.
PierTech works hard to provide the best options for green energy construction. This is because many applications of green energy take place in areas that are environmentally sensitive. PierTech’s patented system will minimize the impact on the existing ecosystem, and is great when working close with nature.
Watch PierTech’s Wind Energy Video Here:
To learn more, get pricing, or ask questions contact us today!
(866)536-5007 | Sales@PierTech.com