Wondering how to become a certified PierTech Installer? PierTech Systems provides a variety of foundation solutions to meet every construction need. PierTech specializes in training potential installers. The installer training staff has years of experience because they have spent a lot of time in the field.
When you become a certified PierTech installer you will receive:
- Engineering Support for your job.
- Quick Deliveries of your orders.
- Access to reach the team 24 hours a day.
- Products that are ICC Certified.
- A large market potential.
- Access to PierTech’s patented and innovative product line.
The steps to become an installer are very simple!
- Fill out the Installer form here: https://www.piertech.com/installers/become-an-installer.html
- After that, Either contact a sales rep or a PierTech rep will reach out.
- Determine what the helical equipment needs are.
- After that, Register for the upcoming Virtual training seminar on November 17th, 2021.
- In other words, Attend the November 17th Class.
- Learn about installation, applications, marketing, foundation designs, signs of foundation failure, and much more!
- Step into the helical market and start booking jobs!
The Installer training program:
- Learn how to understand the various foundation designs.
- Identify and learn the many signs that cause foundation failure.
- Similarly, Gain knowledge on fundamental soil mechanics.
- Learn the safe operation of Helical Equipment.
- Therefore, learn the science of torque ratio to load capacity.
- In addition to this, learn the installation method and processes.
In conclusion, if you are wanting to add helicals to your regular services, you should register for the installer seminar.
Contact us today to get signed up!
(866)536-5007 | Training@PierTech.com