PierTech Systems’ manufactures a full line of helical pile products and installation equipment. With helical piers and helical anchors ranging from 1-1/2” square shaft to 16″ round shaft, and drive heads ranging from 1,000 – 350,000 ft-lbs of torque, no project is too big or too small.
PierTech systems manufacturing facilities use a rigid quality control program to ensure our helical pier products meet or exceed all industry standards. All welding is certified per the latest AWS standards. All helical pier materials are offered with an optional ASTM A123/153 hot-dip galvanize coating.
PierTech Systems’ line of helical piers, helical piles, and helical anchors are manufactured with the highest tensile strength and yield strength domestic steel on the market. PierTech Systems line of helical piering equipment is the only equipment on the market designed and manufactured specifically for the screw pile industry.
- Produced from Quality High Strength Steel
- Welding performed in strict accordance to AWS D1.1
- Hot Dip Galvanized to ASTM A -123
- Manufacturing processes are controlled by a rigid quality assurance program
- Loaded neatly and carefully on trucks and shipped to your facility or job site on time